We guarantee the quality of the products or refund your money
Get results you never had
Original products that have code to be checked
Discreet and guaranteed shipping
Are you suffering from gynecomastia?
- In summary, it serves to inhibit side effects induced by the use of steroids in therapies for mass gain and hypertrophy.
- These effects include gynecomastia; hypogonadism; fatigue; hair loss and libido problems.
- As Tamoxifen Citrate stimulates the production of gonadotropins (LH and FSH), the hormonal axis tends to be recovered by reducing the unwanted effects of steroids.
- However, the drug's proven efficacy and low incidence of side effects have made the drug an ideal agent for CPT.
- And like Clomid, availability on the market is also a factor in joining Tamoxifen.
How to take Tamoxifen?
The usual dose is 20 mg once a day - either as a single dose or twice 10 mg and can be extended up to 21 days.
It is not harmful if you miss a dose, however, after weeks the dose should be reduced to 20 mg a day.
In this amount, the TPC can continue for another 21 days (at most).
However, if you forget to take your dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, just take the next one at the right time.